This year has been very different from our normal routine and, as such, our exhibitors are offering new products and services to help you get back to business.
Here’s a taste of what you can expect from leading suppliers, destinations and venues at IBTM World Virtual to enhance your meetings, events and experiences in 2020 and beyond:
- Health Safety Label, the “must-have” approval stamps showing tourist sites and cultural establishments that adhere to health and safety regulations. Visit Brussels started it, and we look forward to seeing what the label will look like and it if will become a future symbol! Barceló Hotel Group and Valamar Hotels, Resorts & Spas also have programmes to support health, safety and environmental standards and cleaning procedures at all their hotels.
- Curated Best Mice products for groups based on their uniqueness, and according to their budget! Euromic DMC is including all the now desired-elements in its packages including sustainable activities and more. The Belmond group is developing a selection of exclusive escapes that will be secluded, private and safe. And, with the Switzerland Convention & Incentive Bureau, you can now rent a private Swiss hotel for your guests or book a Bed ‘n’ Bureau and know that it’s all being looked after with health & safety protection protocols.
- Hybrid events, new technologies, and live-streaming are becoming natural features for in-person events and for venues. Conference Compass has released an all-in-one mobile and virtual event platform, fitted for in-person, virtual and hybrid events, which comes with live-streaming capabilities, one-to-one meetings, and more.
- Health & Safety Guidebooks produced in cooperation with local tourism and event industry associations. The Budapest Convention Bureau has compiled a guide which will cover the entire guest journey, from arrival in the city to departure.
- Hamburg Convention Bureau, together with MICECLOUD Solutions, has launched a free tool on Micebooking.com that calculates the required room size in line with new Covid-19 regulations to help event planners discover the most suitable venues in Hamburg to enable a safe and socially distanced event.
Check back here for more information on how our exhibitors are helping to keep you safe and inspired in 2020 and beyond.
If you’d like to attend IBTM World Virtual as a Hosted Buyer to gain access to leading suppliers, exclusive industry insights and knowledge, and the ability to pre-book meetings with the best businesses for you, click here.